Giving Back Packs has the unique opportunity to create revenue by working a concession stand with the Spokane Arena. Please read the information below before filling out the interest form.
- GBP volunteers are required to attend an information session on DATE, before they are sent the sign up information.
- All volunteers must have a Food Handlers permit and MAST (bartenders) permit valid in Washington state. If you are selected for volunteering at the Arena, please have both permits completed before you come to the training (if possible).
- Volunteers must feel comfortable serving food/ drinks, handling money, communication with Arena patrons, and providing exemplary customer service.
- Volunteers will be present at concerts, sporting, and special events but are not permitted to stay after the stand closes to participate in the entertainment.
- We ask for volunteers aged 16+. Volunteers under 21 in age will not be permitted to serve or pour alcohol beverages.
Due to the perimeters listed above, GBP asks volunteers to sign up for 3 dates per quarter but more if wanted. Dates and sign up instructions will be given at the training.
Most importantly, thank you for supporting Giving Back Packs! We could not do this with out you!
For general inquiries about volunteering with Giving Back Packs, please email us at email@example.com.